Microsoft confirms OEMs working on smaller tablets "to be available in coming months"
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2013, 18:26 posted on
There have been rumors going back all the way to when we first heard about Windows Blue (now known to be Windows 8.1) that Microsoft was adding support for smaller 7 to 8-inch tablets to the operating system. Recently, we heard more rumors that such tablets were coming soon, and now Microsoft has confirmed that OEMs are working on smaller tablets "to be available in coming months"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Hell yeaaa!! 8'9" tablet ,With purewiew camera !!
10. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Hell yeaaa!! with puremotion hd+ screen........!!!
2. pookiewood (Posts: 626; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
1st to throw money at the screen or take my money!
3. papss (unregistered)
I would give them money if it was equal or better than my pro
4. T00muchF00D (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
Im typing this comment on my Surface RT but I wouldn't mind buying a Nokia Lumia Tablet
5. xprimer (Posts: 43; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
i think nokia is currently working on that tablet too. . .
Can't wait to see how the lumia tablet. . .
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Nokia Lumia tablet is what I'm waiting for! :)
8. volcano (Posts: 267; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
when it comes to tablets surface is my choice when it comes to smartphones lumia my choice
11. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 215; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Nokia pls come up with a 7 inch Lumia phablet.
12. charms55 (Posts: 41; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Loving my Surface RT, but I would no doubt find a place in my bag for a 7 or 8" Win8 RT tablet. I have no fear of the other OEM as I worked on my Acer Iconia from the developer preview up and it is now running Windows 8 Pro, but a Surface or Nokia small-form tab would be wonderful.
Waiting for my next phone purchase for the next Lumias to drop. Either to pick up the 928 or a heavily discounted 920. Go Nokia!
13. anniemoralregion (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2013)
i want to buy a tablet for my kids,but the tablet is too smart.Recently I find a DY kids tablet from moralregion.com.Do you give some advice?