Microsoft also rebranding Xbox games on Windows Phone
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2012, 11:19 posted on
Yesterday, we saw that Microsoft was moving to rebrand its app store to the Windows Store, rather than the Windows Phone Marketplace, and it looks like there is more rebranding going on inside of the Store itself with the Xbox games...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kindahipdude (Posts: 47; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
how do xbox games work on windows phones? Can you buy the games in their Windows Store and play them on your phone? Are they still like $50? I want to play Red Dead Redemption on my phone! (I don't have a windows phone yet tho)
25. Obdabeast (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
to give you an idea of the answer.. no you cannot play the actual games .. nothing close to it actually.. but there are mini games just like google play. and I seriously don't understand why everyone's crying over a word you said I honestly think your response to that was hilarious lol.
28. kindahipdude (Posts: 47; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Thank you!! I don't understand why tigermcm thought my question was so ridiculous
2. MicroNokia (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 May 2012)
this samsung galaxy tab 2 irritating me now.....
btw.. Microsoft is pretty busy this year...hope it succeeds
6. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Every day it looks more and more promising for Microsoft. I really do Hope it will be hit.
11. snowgator (Posts: 3545; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Unification and ease of identifying the selection easily, I guess. If their marketing research says these things were confusing, then it makes sense.
Has to be due to research, right? Otherwise, I have no idea why the Marketplace rebranding.
19. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
i think it makes sense because sony doesnt have "sony playstation network" on the xperia i believe they jus have "playstation store"
26. Obdabeast (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
well now I can really window shop!! ... .. O.o ... .. . yyeaahh.
27. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)