Microsoft Surface vs iPad events: spot the differences
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2012, 04:14 posted on
A couple of days ago Microsoft unveiled its Surface tablet and while it said that Surface is not a direct competitor to the iPad…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Wasn't a bad thing
2. nyuvo (Posts: 72; Member since: 10 May 2012)
We could probably go back and compare apple's iPad announcement to something else that preceded it too. It's just marketing.
21. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
everytime something new comes out they use those words. And microsoft had the first tab in 2002 but no one cared it was before its time. So apple copied Them. Everything apple has every made you can see was cloned from something. Apple is smart thou they take others ideas make them a little better then market the hell out of it to brainwash the customers who have no clue about electronics so they all believe apple is god lets see how many apple people vote me negative now when this is the truth. check the stats.
4. clayton (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
So what? This is pettiness phonearena. Please respect your readers.
6. mss1988 (Posts: 31; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
7. tiara6918 (Posts: 1497; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Second Steve Jobs, but this time better off with Microsoft
8. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
This is why I always go to Engadget. PhoneArena are just a bunch of low standard writers
9. roscuthiii (Posts: 1863; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Tsk tsk and tsk Victor. Like there aren't enough fanboy flame wars here at PA? Oh that's right, it's all clicks and clicks are all that count.
On a side note: Steve Ballmer has to be the least photogenic man in the world. That or editors pick and choose their pictorials for specific effect. But wouldn't that entail some kind of lack of integrity in favor of sensationalism over journalism?
11. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
BS... wasn't the same....and apple uses words like "magical,unbelievable, one of its kind," and "revolutionary".... M$ gets straight too the point, and besides that... this will be a PC .. not a "toy" ...
18. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i like what u refering a "TOY" = IPAD
12. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Its odd but i was impressed by the surface.. however im not impressed by the $599 price tag that im hearing about.. lol im not paying more than $250 for a Tablet..
16. -box- (Posts: 3858; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
It's not just a tablet, it's a PC in a portable body with a touch screen, that is, a tablet PC. I wouldn't pay over $250 for a mobile tablet, that is, one running a mobile OS, like a maxipad or an Android tablet, either. Granted, the Surface RT version isn't the full computer OS, but it's appears more capable than anything else on the market, including its own predecessors running XP Tablet Edition
14. mercorp (Posts: 974; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
what a coincidence!
steve jobs will rise from his grave and tell cook to sue microsoft for copyright infrimgement.
19. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
wolrd knows who wasThief "Steve jobs" for sure
15. iameer (Posts: 6; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
what the heck... this is one shabby pro i-phone article.....
17. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Writer sure dont read history world knows Tablets were Concept givin by MS in 2002 APPLE foolowed that Concept in 2010 with new tech and innovation
20. lil2070 (Posts: 14; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I dunt get the point ...What are they trying to prove here ?? =P