Microsoft Surface tablet survives a 30-inch drop test while shooting video
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 04:09 posted on
After seeing it being ridden as a skateboard, we are already convinced that the Microsoft Surface RT tablet is a pretty durable device. Its magnesium frame is not only lightweight, but also capable of withstanding a considerable amount of abuse. But in case you need a more scientific proof, here is a video of a drop test performed at Microsoft's labs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1124; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
floor didn't break not good enough lol
12. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I knew that it was probably a rhetorical question, but there is a chance that it wont because it is made af Magnesium, which is very strong and very light. If it is heated enough, it will ignite and blind people though.
9. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
was the tablets really dropped or the floor was dropped?
11. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1315; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
wait till CNET test's it in their torture tests I already know the Surface pro may fail the
water test because it has side vents to dissipate the heat from it's Intel CPU. but if it turns back on after it is dried out it will pass the test
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
STRONGER THAN THE crappy glass ipad
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
cant wait for nokia lumia tablet!!! i wish they will make one!!!
15. teknas18 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
How can we believe that that was Surface tablet survives a 30-inch?
They have ot shown!!!
It impossible to believe that this test is of Surface tablet survives a 30-inch.
They must show full video why crop video!?