Microsoft Surface is being tested in Virginia as a voting device
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Nov 2012, 20:20
Being tested as a ballot box for future elections, the Microsoft Surface tablet will help people vote using a browser-based system supported by Microsoft Windows Azure; the tablet will print out a ballot that can be used to vote in national and state elections...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. BadAssAbe posted on 06 Nov 2012, 00:03 8 0
The only reason Macs dont get hack is because it not worth it, something this important will make hackers hack into macs faster than you think
3. tiara6918 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 21:17 2 1
Microsoft Surface is now becoming a more perfect companion for people.
5. Kronic (banned) posted on 05 Nov 2012, 22:10 1 7
Neither is the iPad. Just because apple has a simple UI that doesn't mean it's a toy. You don't own one so you don't know how capable they are. Or may be you own but don't know how to fully exploit ur ipad.
8. phil2n posted on 05 Nov 2012, 23:10 1 0
you're guilty when i say its not a toy. Did i mention something that offends you?
10. bayusuputra posted on 06 Nov 2012, 00:45 2 1
Simple UI has got nothing to do with it being a toy..
Look at W8, its Tiles are simpler than the fancy static icons, but it can do more..
wanna know why the iPad is a toy? because it can't even transfer a document over bluetooth, can't even download a song..
have you seen the new iPad ad? yeah, the one that it is used as a Piano toy..
11. Kronic (banned) posted on 06 Nov 2012, 01:06 0 2
It can download songs and movies. There are so many download clients that will also playback your downloaded content
14. bayusuputra posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:54 0 0
so, doesn't that make it more like a toy and not a productivity device? Media player, isn't that for fun? and what fun associated with? yes, toy..
12. gothicheart posted on 06 Nov 2012, 02:29 3 0
you're right, the ipad is not a toy. My grandma says it's not, haha :)
7. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 05 Nov 2012, 22:25 5 1
coz im pretty sure the surface 8 pro is the real tablet pc!
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 08:17 0 0
Id rather vote on the Surface than a iPad. At least MS is doing good for their marketing compaign
15. phil2n posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:50 0 0
not only in their marketing campaign but also in their product, not like some fashion tablet or phones