Microsoft Surface Pro gets torn down, nearly impossible to repair
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Feb 2013, 08:49
The Microsoft Surface Pro is finally here and it is the real deal, coming with a full-on Windows 8…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. ZeroCide posted on 13 Feb 2013, 18:21 1 0
Really cuz you can repair any other tablet.. including ipads easily.
2. erdpov posted on 13 Feb 2013, 09:02 2 4
just compare it to samsung galaxy note 10.1 in this question and you will get the idea who is thinking of consumers.
9. lucasho2312 posted on 13 Feb 2013, 10:28 0 6
that s**t is not even worth mentioning. The interface is tedious, completely opposite to the phone. Android gets ugly on 10-in tablet screen while 7-in is fine. only two to consider are nexus 7 and kindle fire.
13. erdpov posted on 13 Feb 2013, 11:56 0 0
Galaxy note is a real tablet which is very powerful and productive. A clue word is a tablet. Surface is a compromise between a netbook and a tablet. Besides the sammy's tablet was ranked as high as 8.5 by ifixit. It's possible to replace a lot of components by yourself in the that tablet. 90 screws in the pro? This is a nonsense.
17. TheCynicalTechie posted on 14 Feb 2013, 02:09 0 0
11. Adithya7184 posted on 13 Feb 2013, 10:34 11 0
Nothing is perfect in this world...everything needs to be repaired one day....
12. haseebzahid posted on 13 Feb 2013, 10:41 3 2
this one might just end up for replacement or .bin folder
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 13 Feb 2013, 09:36 4 0
MS has re-invented the concept of throw-away - if the Surface breaks, you throw it away. Lets see, now... How long is the warranty?
10. lucasho2312 posted on 13 Feb 2013, 10:29 2 0
one cant expect repair at that thinness. same story with the ultra thin new imac
15. JunkCreek posted on 13 Feb 2013, 22:25 0 1
ms just got micro srcewed. at the very first place it is screwed by 90 screws and the next it screws you like no other before.
16. Deacon_Jo posted on 14 Feb 2013, 02:02 0 0
maybe , just maybe.. they've at last came up with the Perfect thing which doesn't go broken......Regardless, am still gonna have me One