Microsoft Surface 2 tablets are coming, work has already started?
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2012, 02:30 posted on
The Microsoft Surface tablet that is coming to showcase the best off Windows 8 is not a singular product, but the first of a family of Windows tablets and work is already...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HUMPme (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
windows 8 s0cks and look at the keyboard--- are we really supposed to touch type on that! the system looks like one of the learning toys for kids!
5. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
actully you dont have a life did you not used ur keyboard to type this comment :P begone from here u dont have a brain either
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Hell no.. why Sucks?? have you even tried Windows 8 Release preview? ok its not as good on Desktop Computer but its really going to be awesome on a tablet PC.. Imagine you can run full desktop mode and your all x86 apps if you have the Intel Version of the Surface....
13. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
You can always carry around a regular keyboard and use that or you can use a virtual keyboard. There problem solved just for you.
2. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
please release this already... i am so confused like hell! products going out each corner.
i want the note 10.1 and I want this, I might get the next nexus or maybe the note ii.
sigh... first world problems.
6. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
ask your self what will u want to do with the tablet games/apps/softwares or all . answer is simple u want all or want alternate to laptop u will go for surface pro of win8 tablet if u use tablets caually for movies games and light stuff u can stay with android tablets
14. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
IPad, note 10.1, nexus 7, note II, laptop = surface. Your choice.
15. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
but the release is so slow... next thing I know Samsung has a better W8 device.
thanks guys, but i dont think i have the money for a decision just yet.
18. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
wait a bit longer then when prices come to steady points
3. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Note 10.1 is the same as the galaxy tab just updated and changed around so apple can't sue. I'm waiting in the surface pro.
8. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
the note 10.1 has phone functionality and the s pen with quad core and good camera... could be an all-in-one device.
ive always wanted to hold only one high end device to do it all without extra weight...
but it seems that, I also want the Surface, the x86 running i5 for my desktop needs.
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think they should hurry up and build a wifi+4G LTE now....
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i wave a question... can we change desktop background (like we do on win7) even though we have those tiles?
11. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
ifthey want to be well love by people, they should release wifi and wifi+3g/4g LTE along... they shouldn't let the people wait if ever they will release wifi + 3g or wifi + 4g LTE like blackberry do...
i think some people will agree with me that playbook is better than samsung tablet!
but only problem is again is apps! ugh ecosystem...
12. MeoCao (unregistered)
Don't start making the Surface 2 just yet, where is the Surface 1?
19. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1532; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
like i said before Microsoft knows it's business Enterprise customers want their Windows
tablet and will make sure that they have one. Microsoft is opening physical stores and wants to have Microsoft Brand name products for sale in their stores and online. These 2 reasons demand Microsoft to make a good PC and tablet computer that will give average People and the Enterprise the best sense of how Microsoft software should work. look for windows 8 information tiles to be made smaller and be better organized on the computer screen
20. AeroPrime (Posts: 175; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Surface to me is not a tablet....the capability is beyond a tablet....It's more of a ultimate tablet. And i like it. LOL. How much is that Surface on the "Windows" I do hope its for sale....Soon....
21. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
like on the steve jobs biography states .
He already got the ipad 2 in his mind even before the ipad 1 was announced