Microsoft Stores promotion offers a free year of Zune Pass for those who buy a Windows Phone
Running right now until Valentine’s Day on February 14th, Microsoft Stores are offering a year of Zune Pass for free, well, that’s as long as you purchase a Windows Phone from them. Although it’s more than likely applied to devices bought with a contract, we’d fathom that it would also apply to devices purchased outright – though, it can be a case-by-case scenario.
$120 seeing that Zune Pass normally requires a $10 per month subscription – therefore, it’s a pretty sweet promotion. Not only will you be able to surprise that special someone with one awesome Windows Phone of some sort, but they’ll also be ecstatic to know they'll be able to listen to some sweet tunes as well courtesy of Zune Pass.
Again, this promotion is only available through Microsoft Stores, which aren’t necessarily abundant across the country like some other retail spots. Nevertheless, if you’re really adamant on getting a free year of Zune Pass, then it’s probably worth it to drive a little bit out of the way to snag on this deal.
source: WP Central
1. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
There's one 15 miles from me in San Jose. Going after work tonight to check it out.
3. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
In fairness to microsoft they really are trying everything last thing possible to try and get any wp7 sales to happen
4. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
i've had the zune pass for about a month now, and it's great! has cd quality music ad all the greatest songs
5. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Actually I like windows phone 7. Its only lacking some quality hardware.
6. Netolic (Posts: 144; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
.......single core only...... hard to let go my skyrocket.
7. snowgator (Posts: 3419; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Geez.... I only got a 25$ app card for buying my Focus S. I feel so used and ripped off......
9. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
I love windows phone's user interface. So I like windows phone and the zune service.
10. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
@Netolic windows phones don't need dual core or quad core because there are no unnecessary contents in windows phone.
11. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
And Netolic I want you to look at these linkshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=rcvbqDuph8sbr />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k3javSYpRPM&feature=relatehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v d =enoYc-A3xe8&feature=related/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L2kf9upg5iY&feature=relate d
12. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Zune is a s**t, MicroSoft should use mass storage. Why copy apple in that point?
13. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Love my WP7 phone! Bought it about mid December 2011 and it's my first WP7. I love that the OS is so smooth, responsive, and intuitive. Can't believe that the phone has only a 1GHZ single-core chip and yet it's so fluid and fast!
Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near a Microsoft Store so can't take advantage of this offer.
15. K1N9J (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
I got the HTC TITAN beast of a phone i want theTITAN 2 but im not sure if i should trade or not.
16. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
there is one difference between htc titan and titan 2. it is camera. 16 megapixel vs 8 megapixel.
17. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
and i think you dont need to trade it. htc titan is a really good phone. i mean really good!