Microsoft Office coming to Apple iPads?
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2013, 14:36 posted on
Talking at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo on Tuesday, outgoing Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer told those assembled at the event that Microsoft is working on a touch-first version of Microsoft Office; this would be made available for the Apple iPad after initially launching on Windows 8.1. COO Kevin Turner recently said that Microsoft would like to "own the productivity experience across all devices"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
what's the use of releasing surfce tablets if they are gonna help their rival? Thats just not fair, its like two boxers fighting but one of them punching himself!!! This is the company thats taking over nokia...
3. jaxson983 (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Aug 2013)
The Surface is still a much better tablet and it comes with office. With this they can make money on the software from apple fans that would never switch. Keep in mind that a lot of the people buying apple products don't care about anything besides the logo on the back.
4. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
hmm so your choice is based on something without a logo, genius
5. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
What? No purchase should be based off the logo. People tend to buy blindly. You should buy to your preference and for the quality.
7. jaxson983 (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Aug 2013)
I don't pay attention to brand if that's what you are asking. I look at features, build and how that product fits my needs. Couldn't care less what logo is on it.
2. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
YES!!! FINALLY! please not be a rumor!!! haha
6. sprockkets (Posts: 1581; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Does it really matter? Every touch version of Office sucks in comparison to 3rd party alternatives. The only version worth using is the full version on RT or the upcoming Surfaces or others that will come with it on 8.1.