Microsoft COO reminds us that Siri thought the Lumia 900 was the best phone ever
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Pretty big stretch when you have to hang your hat on Siri for a recommendation. Apple can always respond that beta software is not infallible.
7. Aeires (unregistered)
Then they would be admitting they released a product that wasn't working properly. Apple will never admit that.
5. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
puring sour on APPLES ingures of past lolz MS is getting evil :D
6. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Maybe Siri realised that the Lumia 900 wasnt the best anymore without a WP8 update
8. frydaexiii (Posts: 1429; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Now I don't hate Microsoft, but those stats are about as legit as Apple's "Macbook is the world's bestselling laptop". It's not a lie, just very screwed up truth. And customer satisfaction doesn't prove nuts about how good a device is, it just shows that people are satisfied with those basic functions of the Lumia.
13. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and where is that world u are talking about MAC LAPTOPS sale well comparing with .... dont think u live outside US maybe thats your world limit
10. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
If its not available on tmo, sprint, or Verizon, it doesn't matter.
11. aoikemono27 (Posts: 177; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
So instead of releasing hard sales numbers, he has to rely on a half-assed talking assistant's opinion.
12. jack1059 (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Seeing what their marketshare is, I cant blame them for trying to keep that little glitch afloat.