Microsoft COO reminds us that Siri thought the Lumia 900 was the best phone ever
3. Droid_X_Doug posted on 12 Jul 2012, 23:52 0
Pretty big stretch when you have to hang your hat on Siri for a recommendation. Apple can always respond that beta software is not infallible.
7. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 13 Jul 2012, 07:15 0
Then they would be admitting they released a product that wasn't working properly. Apple will never admit that.
5. haseebzahid posted on 13 Jul 2012, 01:08 0
puring sour on APPLES ingures of past lolz MS is getting evil :D
6. djripster posted on 13 Jul 2012, 01:18 2
Maybe Siri realised that the Lumia 900 wasnt the best anymore without a WP8 update
8. frydaexiii posted on 13 Jul 2012, 08:16 0
Now I don't hate Microsoft, but those stats are about as legit as Apple's "Macbook is the world's bestselling laptop". It's not a lie, just very screwed up truth. And customer satisfaction doesn't prove nuts about how good a device is, it just shows that people are satisfied with those basic functions of the Lumia.
13. haseebzahid posted on 15 Jul 2012, 07:08 0
and where is that world u are talking about MAC LAPTOPS sale well comparing with .... dont think u live outside US maybe thats your world limit
10. lubba posted on 13 Jul 2012, 22:44 0
If its not available on tmo, sprint, or Verizon, it doesn't matter.
11. aoikemono27 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 22:45 0
So instead of releasing hard sales numbers, he has to rely on a half-assed talking assistant's opinion.
12. jack1059 posted on 14 Jul 2012, 10:53 0
Seeing what their marketshare is, I cant blame them for trying to keep that little glitch afloat.