MetroPCS quadruples the Gs in its latest ad featuring Snoop Dogg, Ted Williams
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2011, 09:57 posted on
MetroPCS might not be one of the major carriers in the States, but it sure is when it comes to 4G and fast downloads. The carrier was the first to launch an LTE service spanning over the major metropolitan areas…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Das70 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Uuuggghhh. This is not going to change Metro Pcs's imagine anytime soon. Its only strengthening it.LOL
2. snowgator (Posts: 3350; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Okay... what doesn't Snoop endorse these days?
3. Ashnnat (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Oct 2010)
hey, weed isn't getting any cheaper... dogggg
4. puzzle2323 (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 Feb 2011)
man metropcs is as low and worthless as snoog dogg life has become.
5. GetLost (unregistered)
Dude he is making more money then you. He is on commercials and TV shows. Your still trying to figure your self out Puzzle! LOL What a bad name.