MetroPCS profits by the amount of $149 million in the second quarter
0. phoneArena 27 Jul 2012, 00:03 posted on
Pre-paid carrier MetroPCS had a profit of $149 million, up sharply from the $21 million in made in the prior three month period; earnings rose 77% on a year-over-year basis and churn for the period was 3.4%, down from the 3.9% seen last year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cncrim (Posts: 796; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
prepaid plan will l be on the rise since the postpaid plan get more and more expensive specially data plan is not what like it use to.
2. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Good service at reasonable cost and customers will reward you:)
3. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
They have some of the most confusing prepaid or no-contract plans. Virgin Mobile's plans are far easier to understand, especially via a chart.
5. Snap123 (Posts: 33; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Are you kidding me..they have two different kinds of plans for different levels. Basically you get a plan for its 3g phones or a plan for its lte phones.
3g phones have plans that range from $40-60 depending on what you need.
lte phones have plants that range from $40-70 depending on what you need.
I don't know whats so hard about this.
4. JunitoNH (Posts: 1608; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Yeah.....they are good if you can tolerate dropped calls.