MetroPCS now has 500,000 4G LTE subscribers
1. Birds (Posts: 1150; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
They would have 500,001 subscribers if they had 4G in Albany, GA.
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4774; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You know I like how Metro PCS works & I bet that soon enough you will have 4G LTE!
3. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1708; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
If only they didn't have a crappy selection of phones
7. torr310 (Posts: 686; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
LG is one of my lastest choice. They suck on software.
9. Alantef (Posts: 288; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
very...very true....but HTC is jumping on board with metro and making more phones but LG is all they have right now (samsung too but they make for anyone)
6. Alantef (Posts: 288; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
true if your comparing them to Verizon or t mobile....or even at&t...they still get 8-12mbps
11. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
for 8-12 mbps id rather have hspa+ and lose the LTE battery drain.
8. torr310 (Posts: 686; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
When you talking about slow, how slow do you mean?
Not everyone watches movies or video on his/her cell phone. For me, 3G from Verizon (1Mb) is fast enough for any web browsing.
10. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Depending on where you live. You can get as fast 13 but as slow as 1-2 because their spectrum is very small
12. D_Tech-tive (Posts: 104; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Most of the phones on Metro PCS battery life just plain sucks! They got decent specs, but most don't get more than 6 hours of talk time.
Metro needs to step up its game when it comes to batteries. I'd be tempted to switch if they did that.