MetroPCS adds subscribers, profit grows in Q2
1. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Ah must be nice having those Android phones boggle down your network, MetroPCS. They are data hogs afterall.
4. Heatfan316 (unregistered)
That is such a stupid troll comment there are plenty of Verizon iPhones flashed to metro pcs in case you didn't know. And your an idiot afterall!
2. hammertong (Posts: 32; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Wait until the AT&T-Mobile merger. Their subscriber base will skyrocket.
3. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Crapdroids and Metro a match made in heaven.
7. stone (unregistered)
at least better than iDumb :D
5. joey18 (Posts: 570; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
walfer moms drugs dealers homeless people is all this people get metro phones they pay there bill with food stamps
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 824; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I always thought Cricket and MetroPCS should just merge into a new company. They're practically the same thing, in terms of plans and services.