MetroPCS adds Alcatel One Touch Fierce and Alcatel One Touch Evolve to its lineup
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2013, 17:39 posted on
Pre-paid carrier MetroPCS announced today that it was adding a couple of Alcatel Android flavored handsets to its lineup. The pair, the Alcatel One Touch Evolve and the Alcatel One Touch Fierce, already launched for T-Mobile customers last month. T-Mobile, as most of you know, owns MetroPCS. Of the two, the One Touch Fierce is the more interesting device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3539; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
MPCS needs a full lineup of WP8.1 devices. Everyone deserves a chance to try WP, and see if it fits them.
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2969; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Not bad for 99 bucks, you get a 4.5 inch display, quad core processor, and android 4.2
3. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
I wonder if I could use my T-Mobile Sim in these metro PCs phones? cause my gf uses metro pcs with her T-Mobile optimus F6...
4. markm2179 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 May 2013)
You can use a T-Mobile Sim in all new MetroPCS GSM phones. You have to purchase the phone and use it for 90 days on MetroPCS. Afterwards, you can call customer service and get it unlocked and use it on another GSM Carrier. MetroPCS is using T-Mobile's Network so there is no sense of using it on T-Mobile unless you like paying more for your service. The Data speeds on the 4GLTE phones on MetroPCS are running between 20 and 30 mbps in our location in Metro Detroit. I'm amazed at how fast they are now.
5. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
I'm currently on the $30 T-Mobile plan unlimited talk and text... thats why I'm asking.
8. Landmarkcm (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Or simply you can buy alot of these that come out cheaper online on metro's site & use on Tmobile right away of course just unlock right away yourself. cellunlockers is a great site.
9. Landmarkcm (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Yes you can see my other post. Just unlock yourself through online sites cellunlockers . net is the best
7. Landmarkcm (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
To bad there both junk especially I dont understand would it have really raised the price on the fierce to simply add auto focus to the camera software! & I read the camera flash is pretty useless too. Those two simple fixes would have it worthwhile.
12. andynaija (Posts: 458; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Bigger screen, Jellybean 4.2.2, faster processor..
10. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
i think they are very good phones for their price range.
11. Landmarkcm (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Ya they are low price but what is strange is they put auto focus on the evolve camera software and left off a flash & then included a flash for the camera on the fierce (which I read is not very bright at all) but they did not include auto focus on the fierce camera. So these are ok if you dont care at all about getting decent photos.