MetroMail for Windows Phone 8 updated to version 1.2.1
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2013, 09:09 posted on
MetroMail, a dedicated GMail app for Windows Phone 8, got an update to version 1.2.1. It brings inline replies and the ability to set "reply all" as the default reply action, as well as a bunch of bug-fixes. Deleting emails from the trash folder should work as expected, long emails are no longer cropped, and time displays properly...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
The most incosistant UI i have ever seen in an app. But its 3rd party so....
2. XYZ360 (Posts: 53; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
Seriously most of the app on market place still remain inconsistant even after 3 years. Seems like no one really put much effort to build app for this platform
4. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I use WP Everyday, and the apps are great.. Its obvious that you don't....
3. reh1965 (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Sounds like you need an app for proper English