Metal-clad NEO M1 to come out of China with Windows Phone 8.1?
0. phoneArena 07 Apr 2014, 03:14 posted on
Out of the blue, Chinese vendor NEO published a photo of its M1 smartphone, an Android handset, running Windows Phone. As you can see, this is a sleek-looking phone, and its specs aren't disappointing, either. The NEO M1 has a 5-inch 720p display, a quad-core MediaTek CPU running at 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, 8GB of storage space, 13MP camera made by Sony, and a 2000mAh battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2068; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This is great! More and more OEMs joining the WP bandwagon. Waiting to purchase a WP other than a Lumia!
2. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Mediatek lol i thought MS made snapdragons compulsory(adreno compatible with directX)
3. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Wut? "an Android handset, running Windows Phone." ?
8. luis.d (Posts: 326; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
The NEO M1 will launch on April 10 running Android, but the vendor might be planning to release the *same* model with Windows Phone. No dual-boot, because MS and Google don't play that.
5. fsnas (Posts: 102; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
how come the "Call tile", "Messages tile" & "Store tile" are different in color??
this is not real!
11. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Forget Chinese phones. You won't get the updates
12. sip1995 (Posts: 1545; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
FAIL.....the agreement between Microsoft and Oems says that: The oems that they put the Windows phone os in the phones MUST give ALL the updates to the devices.....Microsoft is not like Screwgle.
13. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Fail android is not like wp cartoonish comic book. Google is not like Microd@&$.
15. elitewolverine (Posts: 5018; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Right let me know how new phones sold with droid 2.x are doing in the 4.x world, let me know how many droids have 4.4 right now, we will see how many wp8 devices get 8.1....
14. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1515; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
hmm if this smart phone is cheap it will sell well on a low tier network