Meta-Liveblog: Apple announces iOS 7
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2013, 12:03 posted on
This is it, guys, it's time for Apple to announce the latest iOS platform - iOS 7! We've been waiting for this one for quite some time, as you probably know that it's expected to be quite the revamp...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3806; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Yes!!! The greatest mobile OS gets even better.
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5484; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Troll, no one have said anything about iOS yet.
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4075; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's a matter of opinion, not fact. You should specify what's your opinion and what's fact when you comment, some people might be mistaken.
4. jaychildz (Posts: 106; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Damn we need steve jobs back, f**k this turd sandwich
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5484; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
But at the moment I see just this:
Please check soon."
9. kalloud (Posts: 117; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
And I think it won't be available beacause it's an image
17. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It copied Sony Zseries, even the keyboard layouts.
Copycats now copying Android, they even stole the notification®
14. Eonnaydra (Posts: 209; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
iOS 7 is very good looking.Awesome design!!!!!
16. biophone (Posts: 1894; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Ladies and gentleman please get out of your seats
18. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1629; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Ok so what apple have done is made a android phone with a flat ui.......wow INNOVATION
33. CheapSocks (Posts: 21; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
yes, when your cash cow runs out of milk, go to someone else's. So like apple. and why is something as simple as USB mass storage so hard for them to implement. Some of us don't want to use itunes every time we connect an iDevice to the computer...
19. Eonnaydra (Posts: 209; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Android is dead.
Seriosly,a beautiful UI with the speed/stabiltity/apps quality=iOS is just perfect!
38. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Apple is dead along with Steve jobs, you Ba™
20. ilia1986 (unregistered)
For once Apple's UI is up to my expectations: It's as ugly as the company Tim Cook made it to be after Steve's death.
22. TritonForceX (Posts: 58; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
"Installing iOS 7 on your phone is like getting a new phone."
On Android, we call those Launchers. Search for 'em on Google Play. There's a blue-million of them.
31. biophone (Posts: 1894; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Launchers are a cool idea however it's not for everyone. They are just not as polished as stock ui. When I had an android I never used them. I jailbreak my iphone and don't use them. This stock UI seems to be pretty polished. Just don't like the safari icon. Love the flat look
23. bon24x7 (Posts: 205; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Android wont die cos there're still lot of poor people in this world..
24. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
iOS 7 is sounding good, cant wait to check it out ...damn work!!!!
25. robocopvn (Posts: 190; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
IOS 7: notification and quick settings and multitasking !! is it ... from a little green robot called Android hahahahaa
26. TritonForceX (Posts: 58; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
It's sad when even several of the "features" are compared to what Android already has, lmao!
27. Eonnaydra (Posts: 209; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
How can we compare the ulgy UI of Touchwiz or even the vannilla Android with this beautiful OS?It is stunning/fast/stable.
No comparasion.You can hate alot Apple,but IVE has done a great great job with iOS 7.
Again,Android looks uglyyy.
30. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1629; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Dillusion.....you think stock android looks ugly.....baaaaa baaaaa go grazxe with the rest of the flock!
34. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 326; Member since: 07 May 2012)
if you think android is ugly i can imagine how you look when you go out in the mornings, like a total duche! android can be customised to look any way you want it, and the most streamlined os right now is wp8, android, some other names then ios. in case you don't notice ios7 flat interface is looking alot like wp8. Microsoft should patent and sue
29. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
wasn't this in the leaks...and people called it disgusting....now since it is an official announcement...its beautiful...how ironic
32. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
meh, just more andriod-like features. quick toggle switches, notification center from lock screen, the phone and the ui still looks the same just rows of flat icons now.
35. TritonForceX (Posts: 58; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
Tim Cook: "Oh, and just One. More. Thing. ... *scratch, scratch* Sorry, my balls were itching. Okay, that's it. Enjoy your new skin and Android features!"
36. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Is anyone else realizing it's a bunch of old white guys trying to push their latest junk on the masses?
37. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
the control center gives me a zune-ish feel
40. boosook (Posts: 1048; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to introduce Andr... ehm... iOS7!