Merry Christmas from PhoneArena
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Dec 2011, 21:56
We at PhoneArena wish you, our readers, a very Merry Christmas!
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. maxkobi posted on 24 Dec 2011, 22:49 16
i got a new galaxy nexus for the first night of Hanukkah! absolutely LOVE it!
39. SGSII posted on 25 Dec 2011, 09:00 0
The 2 people that disliked this are rasict... GO JEWS!
19. quakan posted on 25 Dec 2011, 01:39 1
I had one and took it back not because I didn't like it but because it really didn't fit in with my MBP and iPod touch. My tablet didn't get much use so i returned it. :-)
6. enjoi45 posted on 24 Dec 2011, 23:03 6
Just got my White 16GB iPhone 4S on Sprint... love it so far but waiting to activate at the Sprint store rather than online so I can transfer contacts, pictures, etc.
18. mozes316 posted on 25 Dec 2011, 01:35 2
You can activate it online and get them to transfer it whenever...
37. Nickmfnjackson posted on 25 Dec 2011, 08:14 1
Food and liquor = one of the greatest albums of all time
8. ghost__uwi posted on 24 Dec 2011, 23:17 3
Merry christmas. If you want to send me your no longer used iphone 4s.... please send it to me :D
20. quakan posted on 25 Dec 2011, 01:40 1
Same here too lol. Me and @ghost__uwi are accepting all donations.
10. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 24 Dec 2011, 23:26 5
So we started off with "The Miz", now we have a "Jericho." Who's next? Lol.
Anyways, Happy Holidays to all and especially to the Phone Arena Team! You guys are my favorite phone/tech news source! Keep up the good work for the years ahead! :)
11. issa8 posted on 24 Dec 2011, 23:35 4
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!! Got a Blackberry Porsche edition.................lol naat!
12. snowgator posted on 24 Dec 2011, 23:47 8
Well, since in Acts it says it is better to give than recieve, I am not getting a new phone, but my two teenagers are- My college bound Daughter gets a Samsung Captivate Glide, and my Son gets his dream device of the Sony Erikson Play.
To all: Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, my best wishes to all who don't, and God Bless everyone, regardless of faith or belief.
24. HTCiscool posted on 25 Dec 2011, 02:18 7
You know, you perhaps post the wisest, unbiased and most thought-out posts from anyone on this website.
51. snowgator posted on 25 Dec 2011, 17:08 3
I have been called tons of things, but never wise!!
I truly thank-you for the good words, HTC. But trust me, had you read some of the posts I wrote when I first got on here, you would know how much I owe the other people on this site.
62. remixfa posted on 26 Dec 2011, 12:05 0
taco has taught you a lot :)
Merry Xmas :)
67. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 Dec 2011, 21:02 0
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, snowgator! HTC has observed correctly, and spoken truth... among the many here, you are indeed among my favorites. Snowgator the Wise and Snowgator the Unbiased are both good titles by which you could be known here...
Where you have come from is certainly important to the past experiences which inform you, but where you have ended up is much more important... we all do some intellectual growing now and then.
I also greatly appreciate the sentiment you have shared in this chain of posts. Thank you for sharing!
14. RazaAsad posted on 25 Dec 2011, 00:38 7
Merry Christmas to every reader, all the contributors here who comment (I always read your comments and learn). Merry Christmas to PA team. Though I do not agree some times with you for the the stuff you provide but thank you for being there with all the updates and knowledge you share. Merry Christmas to all the fan boys (we fight some times like enemies but the fact is we always like to share our liking/disliking and without fan boys there will be no fun :).
Best wishes for everyone.
69. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 Dec 2011, 21:16 0
It is good to hear from you Raza. I like your sentiment here, and Merry Christmas to you (and a Happy New Year)! We may not always agree with PA on things, or with each other, but where would we be without you all? Thank you to all, and enjoy the season!
16. ivanko34 posted on 25 Dec 2011, 01:20 4
Thanks for your work to produce a very interesting website
17. Sniggly posted on 25 Dec 2011, 01:28 10
Merry Christmas, no matter whether it's of religious significance to you. And also no matter whether the iPhone star app is used for the top of your tree. :)
It's really been a trip of a year, hasn't it?
70. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 Dec 2011, 21:18 0
Indeed, Sniggly. Perhaps it is a good time for me to read another passage from the Book of Elopocalypse?
Haha... just kidding...
23. HTCiscool posted on 25 Dec 2011, 01:57 4
All the teenagers either want an iPhone 4S, an Xperia Play, or a new BlackBerry lol...
I didn't get anything of any value :D I would have liked to get something but well thas the way it goes... Merry Christmas to all of yous... =D
And Thanks PA for a great and informative year of providing us with news for smartphones and stuff. Merry Christmas to you too =D
25. bbblader posted on 25 Dec 2011, 02:24 4
Merry Christmas to all Apple Samsung BB LG Nokia HTC and other users! lets not have phone wars till the end of the year i mean come on its Christmas isn't it?
26. chapizzo posted on 25 Dec 2011, 02:37 4
Merry christmas to you all. Hope when its all over the flame wars will be forgotten.
29. melcruz66 posted on 25 Dec 2011, 03:14 5
Merry Christmas To Everyone, and to Phonearena. I love All The Smartphone discussions and News about Current and upcoming phones.
30. NilSeaman posted on 25 Dec 2011, 03:32 7
Merry christmas to you guys and also to Peter. Miss that guy. :(
52. snowgator posted on 25 Dec 2011, 17:11 1
Agree. Never met a bigger fan boy (and for BADA?? Wow.), and he sure hated Windows Phones, but never saw him take a cheap shot at a soul. He was good people.
68. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 Dec 2011, 21:08 0
Yeah, it is a shame Peter is no longer here... he was always a nice guy, and I feel guilty and bad that I sometimes gave him a hard time over his bada fanboyism. If I could design a time machine and go back in time to change anything here on PhoneArena, I would take back anything I posted here that could have offended him or caused him to feel unwelcome. PeterfromSweden, if you ever by chance read this... I am sorry if I ever offended you, and I wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
31. TreyTreyTaylor posted on 25 Dec 2011, 04:31 7
Merry Christmas to all. Writing this from my new galaxy nexus.
32. pegasso posted on 25 Dec 2011, 04:33 5
Merry Christmas to all christians,
and Happy Holidays to all of you!
34. protozeloz posted on 25 Dec 2011, 06:06 4
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you enjoy your holidays if its Christmas or not :D
76. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 02 Jan 2012, 02:37 0
Haha... yeah, well that's not so bad... on New Year's Eve, to replace the old garbage phone I have been using lately (battery on it was going bad), my parents let me pick a new... well, new to me... used phone out of their spare junk-phone pile. I am now using this old beat-up Sony Ericsson Z300a... although the battery life is a dramatic improvement over my old dying Nokia 6010, I think it is actually a step down in both features and function.
I can't help it that I am poor, and my parents just happen to be getting poorer at the same time... it is still way way better than having absolutely nothing, though!
40. DUMASTWIN1 posted on 25 Dec 2011, 09:09 3
I GOT A KINDLE FIRE THEN I ROOTED IT LOVE IT !!!!!
42. HTCiscool posted on 25 Dec 2011, 09:28 3
Well I got a 32GB MicroSD card which I am very happy with...
45. christianqwerty posted on 25 Dec 2011, 10:50 2
Buying a White iPhone 4s 16gb as soon as at&t opens tomorow! I wish they were open today . Bye bye windows phone 7!!! :) and Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!!!!
53. snowgator posted on 25 Dec 2011, 17:14 0
Awwww, christian, that hurts!! :-)
Hope you enjoy it. Mess with Siri for me!!
46. doubler86 posted on 25 Dec 2011, 10:57 3
Merry Christmas, I got my girlfriend the Galaxy S II Epic Touch. She loves it. She had an old blackberry curve.
54. iblackdroid posted on 25 Dec 2011, 21:33 3
Guys... Ill start off by saying still havent gotten anything, but hoping i get a surprise last minute with a GNEX lol. But really, Happy Holidays. And a quick Message: It really hurts when you guys hate on other religions/ethnicity/race/etc. And this is coming from a 15 year old... This is the 21st century, there is no place for racism/prejudice. Happy Holidays to all :)
57. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 25 Dec 2011, 23:38 2
Merry Christmas, everyone! And for those who may prefer a more neutral holiday salutation, but without being so totally politically correct as to restrict one's self to "Happy Holidays", to you I say "have a Happy and Merry Christmahannuquanzicus!"
No cell phones from Santa in my stocking, though... :'-(
63. gallitoking posted on 26 Dec 2011, 15:46 1
happy holidays guys and gals... 2012 will be an interesting year for the cellphone world...
66. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 26 Dec 2011, 20:51 0
Indeed! No doubt, whatever way it goes, quite a show is on the way...