Merlot Red Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in South Korea, availability in other markets uncertain
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 05:09 posted on
The Merlot Red version of the Galaxy Note 3 was first mentioned a few weeks ago. It's been released in South Korea today, with no word on availability in other countries...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
No matter what color they may be.. All Galaxies are ugly. Yeahh, that rhymed! :D
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
In your opinion..
But anyway, seems like most people don't really care as long as they are getting the best of what technology has to offer.
4. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
POPULAR is not entirely the same with the BEST.
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
You're right, but like it or not, the Note 3 is the BEST Android money can buy right now. It is overall better the the One MAX, G2 and Z1.
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The Note 3 was voted BEST Smartphone of 2013 by PA readers, was crowned the BEST phablet of 2013 by PA team and won the comparison with the G2, which in turn, was crowned the best smartphone of 2013.
So I guess it's not just my opinion. =]
9. taikucing (unregistered)
Nah, Vivo Xplay 3S is the best android money can buy. $580 without contract. Crazy spec with beautiful UI & aluminum body
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
"the Note 3 is the BEST Android money can buy RIGHT NOW."
AFAIK, the Vivo will only be released next month.
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I think that's more of your opinion and the opinion of many on PA, but I personally don't mind the design of Samsung phones.
6. bitlebron (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
I Have One.. White (colour) Its d best phone till date IMO .. 4 real.. (previously used iphone 5, xperia z and GS4)
13. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Man I would love to see this on Verizon in the US. It might tempt me to switch to Samsung from Moto and LG.
14. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
Dear Samsung, I love your phones but your marketing strategies annoy me.
15. Icy4Icy (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
All they need is a blue one!!! I'm loving the red.