Memory research can lead to 128GB storage on mobile devices and bendable RAM in the near future
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2011, 08:59 posted on
Intel and Micron managed to stack 128GB worth of internal memory in the current footprint, while a Korean breakthrough can lead to flexible RAM for bendable or wrappable devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
5. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Huh! Stupid writer! Has Samsung or Google's Android over paid you to just write about them, or its you aren't aware of tech news.
NOKIA is the first one to introduce this feature and even they're working on it and Samsung's Galaxy is still a dream!!
7. mikeal.star (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Nokia is already sunk deep down because of its blind policy, and all these "Blind-NokiA-Fans" are gonna be down with extreme disappointment.
Keep hating u stupids.You'd better take a lesson on how to comment before writing here. ;)
6. Stoli89 (Posts: 333; Member since: 28 Jun 2010)
Bendable RAM...better stop calling then Memory Sticks.