Meizu MX with a quad-core processor might launch by the end of September
1. clevername (Posts: 1429; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I think apples lawsuit against meizu for stealing their designs, from a year or so ago is a hell of a lot more legitimate than any other.
6. jroc74 (Posts: 4966; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
E X A C T L Y.
And the funny thing is Apple lost that case.
2. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Rotten Apple didn't continue their lawsuit because Meizu has no money.
3. iankellogg (Posts: 155; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Doesn't Meizu use MIUI for their stock rom?
4. cb2047 (unregistered)
Even if this phone did show up in the U.S. I would be VERY skeptical about its legitimacy/reliability. You just never know when its a "not so well known" brand and it's the first to do anything. For the sake of awesome phones becoming more awesome, I hope its the real deal
5. joaolx (Posts: 356; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Looks a lot like the iPhone and Samsung galaxy.