Meizu MX unveiled: dual-core Chinese wonder comes Jan 1st, 2012, sets the stage for a quad-core Meizu phone
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2011, 01:37 posted on
Chinese phone maker Meizu has now officially lifted the cover off its next flagship: the Meizu MX. The handset will hit shelves on January 1st, just in time to…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
So glad Samsung is not like Apple and actually helped out a fellow competitor. Hope this phone comes stateside. I love how wide this screen is in portrait mode. I always thought that a 3:2 aspect ratio screen in an enormous size was genius. I'm also curious about the screen technology. What is an AVS display?
2. -RVM- (Posts: 331; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
This just proves that anyone can create powerful android smartphone these days.
5. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
It's actuallly better than the iPhone if both had iOS
6. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
what a sweet phone.
and omg, what a complete rip off of iPhone 3gs look
7. SpyDoorMan (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
(√ ) Front Surface - Black
(√ ) Overall shape rectangular, & does have rounded corners.
(√ ) Display screens are centered on the front face and have substantial lateral borders.
(√ ) Horizontal Speaker Slots
(√ ) Front surfaces with no substantial adornment.
(x ) Front bezel
Oh no! 5 out of 6!
8. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Samsung exynos chipset...and the same resolution iphone has.
9. GYNGA (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I like Meizu phones. They are not one of those cheap mock-ups like most of chinese phones.
14. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
looks like some ifan thumb you down for that comment.... tsk tsk tsk...
12. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Surprisingly good looking phone :O
Keep it up!
13. ryq24 (Posts: 620; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
"some resemblance to iphone." it is a copy of iphone!
16. hepresearch (unregistered)
Let the Cupertino Inquisition begin!
18. rembo65 (Posts: 51; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
the Chinese don't care about lawsuits. They've been copying everything from cellphones to cars!
17. Dj21o (Posts: 437; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I want to see MIUI (looks like this) come out of the box fox Android. It is so easy to customize it and it is very appealing to use. CM9 phones can't come any sooner lol.
19. Croxy (Posts: 55; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
It looks great and it's actually cheap! me want it...
I just hope that "The boss fruit" doesn't sue them
And I like it how all of the new (soon to be) ICS phones have black front sides coz of the new on screen buttons