Meet the top 10 most weird, creepy and downright useless apps
0. phoneArena 12 Aug 2013, 08:54 posted on
With the Play and iTunes app stores bursting around the edges from the sheer number and diversity of apps, this kind of an app pick was bound to happen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1268; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
"Meet the top 10 most weird, creepy and downright useless apps"...... Lol
nice one pa thumbs up
10. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
+1. Also I see "iNap@Work" has got potential . LOL :p
2. exor430 (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
I don't remember its actual quote and who quote it but it quite similar with this.
"There are apps to check who is more clever between you and your dog. If you buy this apps, your dog is clever than you"
3. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Those are only just a few.there is hundreds more
4. Tsoliades (Posts: 228; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
You forgot the $200 Vuvuzela app on the Play Store. :P
5. gazmatic (Posts: 791; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
how are those 800k+ apps ALL relevant...
how many are official?
but somehow third party apps on platforms besides ios and android do not count
7. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
iNap? Snore while you're working, perfect! :D
11. ash29 (Posts: 55; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Then the topic should be changed to "Creep apps for creepy phone".
13. StM.PoB (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Jul 2014)
Do you know “Justerini & Brooks” theorem? Do you like to know, how it Works?. Try on its free app “Hottie or Boozie” on your app store.