Meet a new luxury smartphone, the Lumigon T2 HD
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2014, 05:31 posted on
In Denmark, a company by the name of Lumigon has been piecing together a smartphone with the goal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. apple4never (Posts: 968; Member since: 08 May 2013)
its good and all, but its too much $ for not enough
4. draconic1991 (Posts: 161; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Still...better than iphone...and when talking abt quality bettr than sammy
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I have no quality issue with my Note 3. Would you please explain..
17. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
cheap low grade plastic
would you you buy a plastic tea table or dinning table?
glass or marble looks and feels and is touchier than cheap plastic
yove paid a high price money we deserve good quality materials
yes when is drops it wont break, but this is an expensive gadget, which needs to have quality materials
its like driving a car made out of plastic, nasty cheap plastic. cars are made with carbon fibre and metal aluminum
26. AstronautJones (Posts: 272; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
If a vehicle made of plastic cost less, had better gas mileage, was faster, AND did as well or BETTER in crash tests-then I sure as hell would drive that thing. Even if you sat and screamed about supposed lack of quality materials.
Phones are the same way. I really do like the look of the New One, but even the old one had POLYCARBONATE material.
Higher cost material just for the sake of saying it costs more is STUPID.
32. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
why the hell would anyone drive a cheap plastic car,,, dont you like good quality things in life? are you poore that you cant afford a bmw merc jag lexus audi, it dosent cost an arm and a leg,,, no one wants to wear or buy cheap stuffs, who dosent want good fine products, every human does, this is Europe were hunger and food and jobs are sustainable, not a third world country
and people who drive with passion never think about petrol, when you drive you enjoy the drive, you drive a car to feel good better, not to save petrol, if you do looks like you cant afford to, im not insulting you just giving my theroy
34. apple4never (Posts: 968; Member since: 08 May 2013)
lmao Arte-8800 why the hell would you buy a marc, jag, lexus or audi as a daily driver? audi maybe but, jag's really? they are not daily drivers, they have problem after problem and make no sense. What you should do is go buy a honda, that gets 30-40mpg almost never breaks down, friggin throw 10 kids in there and itll still be in good shape? same with smartphones, premium wont work if the phone isnt practical, id take a samsung that works over a diamond covered one that doesnt
35. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2474; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Wow. You literally understood not one thing the man just said. Geezus.
27. iushnt (Posts: 714; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
But it's a technological device.Not a car or table. People have been buying plastic phones so there is nothing amazing here
28. iushnt (Posts: 714; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
When the user of plastic phone doesn't feel cheap then I dunno non-plastic phone users care sao much of galaxy devices
36. geordie8t1 (unregistered)
And ironically you say it feels premium to you. But how does it feel once you slap your fragile little device inside a case which covers everything but the screen? How does it look and feel then compare to my uber powerful sturdy galaxy note 3? The majority of new phones are basically all display anyway so your not really seeing premium from the front, and having said that have you seen how easily all glass paneled phones last or how about the way aluminium dents and nicks at every opportunity, so while it may supposedly be built of more "premium" products, it will be mine that looks, runs and feels better after a year of wear and tear, everyone has a choice but to consider calling a £600 device cheap just because of a few grams of plastic or aluminium is actually dumb, the materials used are actually pittance to mould for the frames of phones, quite frankly i do not mind the look and feel of my note 3 at all to me it feels great in hand....personal choice is the word of the day
31. draconic1991 (Posts: 161; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Just pick up an aluminium made phone...im not saying it has to be htc..but when u pick it up u feel like there's smthing expensive and valuable in your hand....i have an s3 too...just doesnt feel like i got enough for what i spent....and specially when almost all the phones of samsung look the same...it doesnt feel special that u have a flagship phone...
37. sgogeta4 (Posts: 392; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
you're an idiot then. just because it "feels" expensive doesn't mean it is better. come back after you've dropped it a few times without a case and see how well it survives.
38. draconic1991 (Posts: 161; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
well then u must be a nincompoop. cos i never said that phone is better. i said the quality of material is better. if you think some cheap plastic is better than aluminium please get a check up done..
o and btw...atleast an aluminium wont break apart when it falls like plastic..
12. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 754; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
There's a reason they call it a luxury smartphone
14. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
this phone looks much better than gresso and vertu ugly phones
29. Ashoaib (Posts: 2331; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Nice design... similar to my electric shaver...
will look premium in hand
33. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
thats how phones should look, not like iphones
5. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 520; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The almost same thing also comes from Apple.
6. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
I smell conspiracy. I have never seen a luxury phone with the best specs.
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2700; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Superb looks with specs for a luxury phone.
8. difwwh (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Nice-looking phone with great features, unlike other luxury phones.
11. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
for the iphone addicts out there, better buy this phone rather than your useless iphone, at least you can feel the worth of every cents you spent in this phone than the iphone haha. Iphone fanboys attack me now!!
15. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 754; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Imma join you, bro...behind the Great Wall of China
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I like this phone.
30. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3055; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Well maybe he was expecting a bit more for that price lol....
22. marlboro (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
unlike plastic this may save someone's life... photo#7
24. Fuego84 (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 May 2012)
What a joke of a phone. Luxury phones always late to the spec race yet very costly. If materials alone make a smartphone a luxury device then how come HTC One m8 isn't a luxury smartphone? What stops the luxury label from being assigned to the HTC One m8?