Meet Icis, a less dorky looking version of Google Glass
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2014, 15:38 posted on
Google Glass is sure to be a hit when it is available to everyone, but some folks may not want to wear...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1195; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
A much better version of Glass, I don't like the other style, but these i could wear.
3. androiphone20 (Posts: 1605; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Meh, I prefer the Google version, it's less rude than constantly checking phone cuz you just look to the side and yell "TWEETS! READ ME TWEETS!", "oh that's nice sweety ca...TWEETS!"
4. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
So, could they create this for people who actually need glasses to see - would be cool, instead of having to wear two sets of glasses...which..is not so cool
5. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
At least the final specs look like a low end Android phone, unlike those dumb smart watches... ....
6. ibap (Posts: 722; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
As someone who has worn glasses for since 6th grade, with a trip through contact lenses, the ones in the middle of the photo, with the lenses that are frameless at the bottom, look enough like my current ones that I could happily wear them without a lot of scrutiny.
7. papss (unregistered)
Are these damn glasses ever going to hit the general public?
9. elitewolverine (Posts: 2954; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Not at the price they currently are.
8. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I really like the way wearable tech is being explored. Kudos to the debs and much support!
10. SPIDERMAN4 (Posts: 25; Member since: 13 Apr 2011)
there is a sentence from the introduction of the apple earpod
the human ear is so unique no to are alike making one headphone to fit every bodys is like trying one pair of shoes to fit every bodies feet
the human face is so unique no to are alike making one pair of eyewear to fit every bodys is like trying one pair of shoes to fit every bodies feet
11. kryme (Posts: 185; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
thank god apple didnt patent that sentence...