MeeGo PR1.3 update for the Nokia N9 is now rolling out
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2012, 08:19 posted on
Nokia N9 users, it looks like you have not been forgotten after all. The MeeGo PR1.3 update should be coming to your handset pretty soon bringing "over 1,000 quality improvements" across various bits of the platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Thats nice .
I always loved the Nokia N9 .
Sadly i am now in the android camp thanks to my Galaxy nexus
3. thunderising (Posts: 232; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
And to think Stephen Elop said Meego is dead (psst, it's Windows Phone 7)
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1149; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
OK correct me if I'm wrong but I thought video calling came with Pr1.2
6. DonSanders (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
To the author. Regarding new email not showing up. That kind of thing should work fine and is widely tested. It seems that persistent data on the phone has been corrupted. I suggest you try deleting and recreating the gmail account, and if that doesn't work do a factory reset.
7. corporateJP (Posts: 2340; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Why they don't keep this OS as a side-project or backup is beyond me.
Elop is just a fool to load all his eggs in one basket, but I expect nothing less of a trojan.