McAfee study shows that 'sexting' is probably more common than you'd think
2. neops (Posts: 204; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Mostly teenagers do sexting and the revealing is a major trauma for their lives and their families. They are forced to change school, living place. Marks them for ever because of the society's "pact of wolfs" reaction.
3. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I'm not gonna lie i have exchanged a rather regreatable set of pics with an ex but i'm not afraid she'll do anything with them because she knows that i have her pics all saved up. Muahahaha
4. remtothemax (Posts: 239; Member since: 02 May 2012)
why are the graphics two sexy chicks, but only one confused looking guy who is vaguely fit?
perhaps there could be more even representation?
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
It isn't a confused man. He's simply doing the naked man. Works 2 out of 3 times.
6. aksa123 (Posts: 232; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
I don't get it. Why share your "private" thing???
Does it include blackmail?