Mayer: Yahoo has 340 million mobile users monthly
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2013, 18:34 posted on
On Tuesday afternoon, Yahoo reported its latest quarterly report; while the company did beat analysts' expectations for Q2 in terms of earnings, it did lower expectations for future revenue for the rest of the year. More importantly, CEO Marissa Mayer passed along some information on how Yahoo's mobile strategy was faring...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Pretty looking women™
I use Yahoo mail and browse. But never use search engine.
4. mi55u (unregistered)
Pretty Apple Fangirl you say...
8. MartianMe (unregistered)
Dude i always thought u were gay with all those pics of muscle guys and all...Lol
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 7731; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
So if I was fat, you'd think I was straight?
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 7731; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nahhhh not obsessed with myself, I am a hunk though.
3. gazmatic (Posts: 501; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
There is a yahoo mobile? Yahoo is so 2005 and their spam filters suck. I keep getting propositions from people I "met" on Facebook.
does anybody here use yahoo?
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1508; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Pretty hot woman, but I don't think so that much people are using it.
7. MartianMe (unregistered)
I'd do her.
13. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Typical PA. Nobody really cares about Yahoo, but if you post a pic of Marissa, you get hits and horndog comments. Hell, I fell for it myself.
15. zennacko (Posts: 156; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Count me in, Marissa is the cutest CEO ever! (And Microsoft would be more popular if it was Marissa, and not Ballmer as the CEO, even though she loves shopping for other companies, and with a multi-billion budget she'd go all out...)