Massive tablet leak shows HTC has a 10-inch tablet coming up in June, HP TouchPad priced from $499
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2011, 11:00 posted on
If you feel like HTC is close to missing a cycle in tablets with only the 7-inch HTC Flyer, you are not alone. But a release date calendar leaked on PreCentral shows that it's not all that the Taiwanese have up their sleeve - a 10-inch Honeycomb tablet is to make appearance in June. June coincides...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 (Posts: 1021; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Um...Samsung and Dell already have a 7" screen tablet released. Unless this is for a different country or those are new versions coming out.
2. cookie (unregistered)
High hopes for the HP tablet.
3. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
I feel sorry for everyone who bought an ipad 2. However, looks like apple was smart to release when they did.
I swear if htc flyer ends up getting Honeycomb then I will use that mofo as a phone. I have big troll hands so 7 inches is perfect for me!
6. mike (unregistered)
you should feel sorry of yourself for being such a stupid fanboy
10. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 300; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
lol have you even read any of AndroidTroll's other comments? they're all remarkably speculative and written in a calm manner that isn't goading or argumentative. Why would you pick one of the VERY few people on here who won't get into a drama (read:troll) battle with you? although his name is Troll I've seen him do very little of that. BUT whatever makes you feel justified. enjoy your feature phone :)
14. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
"enjoy your feature phone"...HA! classic.
17. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Hey thanks Bubbles :) Maybe one day trolls won't have such a bad rep on the net thanks to guys like you who stand up for our civil rights. Hopefully I won't have to starve anymore...
4. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
where is this "release sheet" for? it has no company names/logos on it, and 2 of those devices have been out for quite a while (the dell and sammy 7inch).
Me thinks someone just got funny and typed it up and took a pic of it.. now all the sites are gonna pass it off as news.. lol.
5. p0rkguy (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
I'm liking that BlackBerry Playbook date.
Also for the Dell and Samsung 7", I believe they're for the wifi only versions.
7. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
aaayeeeaah!!! im get me a Samsung 7" picture frame...my ipictureframe broke in some i shot it accident D; hey im human!
8. Maestro716 (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Mar 2011)
Yea, a human who can barely type in a comprehendable manner. I could barely decipher what your point was through all the poor grammar.
9. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
what'cha saih? xDD Douche i try very poorly when i type in a rush and why would i use proper grammar...to impress???? as if! and who? no body so do i care no..wait...noe ;P
11. beaner (unregistered)
you cant even understand what you saying..
12. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
yeah i understand what i say unlike your english accent :3 burn!
16. p0rkguy (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
This is awesome, beaner vs luis lopez in the ultimate showdown in english accents.
Also, proper grammar is a good etiquette and shows maturity. Nobody wants to care what an immature punk has to say on the internet, if they did they can talk to 13 year olds.
18. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Technically it's more like a Mexican standoff judging by their names.
I lold too about the "as if" hahahaha. Someone watches too much Clueless!
19. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Mexican xD hahaha those are horrible people. It really bothers plenty of latinos when they are called mexican btw and im not mexican ;) good!
20. toughguy (unregistered)
you guys are all faggots!!!