Mass Effect, NBA Jam, Real Racing 2 and Tiger Woods: Nokia gets a ton of Windows Phone exclusive games
0. phoneArena 22 May 2013, 06:21 posted on
Windows Phone is catching up in titles, but if you ask phone manufacturers who support Microsoft’s system - it’s not really catching up quick enough…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. tashreef (Posts: 474; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
absolutely .... Nokia is not only making great devices but also supporting those devices through this exclusive games.....
Now people have reason to buy Nokia smartphones ... it's unique in terms of hardware(Camera etc) , it's unique in terms of software as well ( Exclusive stuffs )...
31. marbovo (Posts: 334; Member since: 16 May 2013)
it's unique in terms of software compared to whom?
32. tashreef (Posts: 474; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
comapred HTC WP8 smartphones, Huawei WP8 smartphones, and of course Samsung Ativ s ...
36. marbovo (Posts: 334; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Agreed, MS is way more dependant on Nokia then vice-versa
39. boosook (Posts: 610; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
LOL… real racing 2 is exclusive just because on our android/ios devices we're playing real racing 3!
42. haseebzahid (Posts: 1720; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
the articles targetted only wp8s from all OEMs they all maybe on Android ios yeah sure
53. mousesports (Posts: 154; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
agree with you .. i have L920 .. i love it !!!
33. akki20892 (Posts: 1674; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Great job nokia, keep it up.
Graphic not looks really good, but it's ok. i watched video of playing RR2 on Iphone 5 it looks really good, hope they update soon and bring graphic like iphone have.
37. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3736; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Great job Nokia! Lumia will be my next phone.
Keep it up, we need more! Temple Run 2, Subway Surfers, Bad Piggies, Dead Trigger and more!
RIP "Windows Phone has no apps and games" trolls!
50. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well said Experia+1 from TROLL™
"WP8 has hardly any appps and games"
54. Credo (Posts: 558; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Let's smoke weed together, i'm got some from the Netherlands!
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 922; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Nice! Keep laying those red carpets for me so that I can switch to WP soon :)
3. rahulz (Posts: 115; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
its nice to hear windows phone really catching up with android and ios
hope it will support 512mb ram devices too so I can enjoy them on my device
56. Penny (Posts: 903; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Lol surprised you got 5 thumbs down and no thumbs up before this comment. Just confirms my theory that we've got a bunch of teens on this site. NBA Jam was tons of fun on my SNES!
58. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I loved NBA Jam so much I had it on both the SNES and the Genesis! I agree with the thumbs down. There are some ignorant teens here haha.
6. Daniel.95 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Real Racing 2 Looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD on windows phone ???
7. eisenbricher (Posts: 922; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Maybe screen was captured from WVGA screen instead of HD 9xx linup.
13. tashreef (Posts: 474; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
are you trying to say.."No no no!!! this not possible, Nokia you can't be so good"?
unfortunately ......Yes yes yes "They Are" .... LOL
21. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Don't make laugh Tashreef! Now you're being silly billy.
24. tashreef (Posts: 474; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
you must be crying .... you got thumbs down for saying Hello....
you know what , people don't actually read your comment and then thumbs you down.. they just look at the name .. if it's troll give him thumb down ...
because it's a well known fact that never expect anything sensible from "TROLL" LOL
27. Credo (Posts: 558; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Hahahaha, act like that is the end of the world! xd
45. haseebzahid (Posts: 1720; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol people hate you more then wp8 enough said
57. haseebzahid (Posts: 1720; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i was refering to thumb down trend on your comment kind more and more red these days
12. feres13 (Posts: 295; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Real Racing 2??? Real Racing 3 is already out on Android and iOS! WP Users are treated like Second-class citizens
20. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well that's what you get for using Wp8!
it takes very Looooooooooooong time!
14. Credo (Posts: 558; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Where is Real Racing 3 fot Windows / RT?
23. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
they will get real racing 3 when real racing 4 will be out
29. Credo (Posts: 558; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
HTC needs to put more effort in Windows Phone, from Sammy i don't expect much as they think the cheap and plasticy Galaxy series are the future, fooling the customers, asking €699 like apple does.
Apple have better build quality, like Nokia ! ;)
48. Whateverman (Posts: 3065; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Will that happen as long as Microsoft keeps giving Nokia these exclusive apps? I can't imagine any OEM wanting to make wp8 phones when there s already a lack of some of the more popular apps, and the great ones that come along are Nokia only.
59. papss (Posts: 2179; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Maybe if the other OEM's worked as hard as Nokia to make a good experience on WP then maybe they would.
60. Whateverman (Posts: 3065; Member since: 17 May 2009)
What does that mean for the people who love their Samsung and HTC model WP8 phones? Should they not enjoy these apps just because they aren't AT&T customers but wanted WP phones? And doesn't Microsoft control the experience since oems can't skin the OS? This just looks like bad business if M$ is playing favorites at this level.
30. marbovo (Posts: 334; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Theses days I think that Microsoft is way more dependent on nokia than vice-versa.
35. tashreef (Posts: 474; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
that's the fact..because only Nokia can rise the wp standard...
No Nokia means RIP WP.......
34. jibraihimi (Posts: 482; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
That's really very great, but I was hoping to get Real Racing 3 also on the WP......... Hope they launch full version of RR3 on WP, instead of freemium version......
40. Klamba92 (Posts: 117; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Mass effect infiltrator never launched on Xbox, only iOS and android. Mass effect, 2and 3 launched on Xbox you may want to change that. In regards to games coming that great but why only on Nokia even though that's the main OEM what about those who went with HTC and others. Personally Microsoft could easily wipe the floor with android and iOS in the games compartment if they included xbl titles and ported them over. Was hoping to see some streaming capability for the Xbox one and say windows tablets! Missed opportunity!
43. kimothis (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 May 2013)
Great job Nokia... keep it up and please don't forget lumia 800. Nokia's first windows phone.
46. haseebzahid (Posts: 1720; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
err... yeah we both have been forgotten because of L800
44. Avenger337 (Posts: 57; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
A worthy attempt but not enough, offers a large catalog IOS and Android is king especially now with its new gaming platform.
47. breathlesstao (Posts: 60; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
I'm sorry, but ME Infiltrator, Real Racing 2 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 are all available for Android too... fail to see the exclusivity there. (Unless you mean exclusively for Lumia as far as WP is concerned - might wanna clarify that.)
49. Whateverman (Posts: 3065; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Gotta wonder if this is Nokia courting devs to make apps and games for them, or is this m$ just giving them to Nokia customers only? If m$ is cutting off the othe WP8 OEMs, this doesn't help their case in terms of getting other OEMs to make devices for them.