Masayoshi Son: Sprint and Dish could be allies
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2014, 03:47 posted on
Thursday in San Antonio, Texas, Masayoshi Son, CEO of SoftBank which owns 80% of Sprint, and fought...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
No one wants to sprints allies. They all want to watch sprint die so they can pick at the corpse.
4. lsutigers (Posts: 713; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Dude you have no idea what you're talking about. Pathetic.
2. youlookfoolish (Posts: 122; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Firstly, ajac should go and be poor at life on another forum.
Secondly, this is like Breaking Bad. Walt approaches Tio Salamanca to blow up Gus Fring. Tio would very much like to have revenge on Walt for his family that Walt disposed of indirectly. But Tio hates Gus so much he goes through with it and blast his face off.
Dish is never going to be a major player in the wireless industry. But at this point, the AT&T and Verizon consortium needs to be taken down a peg. So a Walt-Tio like arrangement is Son's reasoning.
Breaking Bad really was the greatest TV show of all time.
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2295; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Amen to this. Sometimes playing dirty is the only way to play.