Martian Pink Samsung GALAXY Note II is out of this world, lands in Korea
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2013, 07:27 posted on
The Martian Pink version of the Samsung GALAXY Note II has been released in Korea where it is the only place you will find it, at least for now, and the color is available for all three major carriers in the country; Samsung has already used this color before with the Samsung Galaxy S III and it is based on the Martian Pink diamond, which itself was named after a US satellite landed on Mars in 1976...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PhoenixWright (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
If the target population is for the females, then wouldn't cotton candy pink be more appealing?
4. Fuego84 (Posts: 316; Member since: 13 May 2012)
But Martian pink is about a diamond and women love diamonds.
6. PhoenixWright (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I'd doubt that the majority of girls would know that its color is named about a diamond in the first place. Cotton candy pink seems more appealing and sounds like its for the younger generation as well.
5. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
When is it coming to the US?
& What about the Ruby Wine & Amber Brown editions??