Marissa Mayer named new Yahoo CEO, looks to strengthen its mobile business
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2012, 21:32 posted on
Being a Yahoo CEO is not a job that seems to have much security these days. In the past 5 years, Yahoo has had 6 different CEOs, including two interim CEOs, and newly appointed CEO Marissa Mayer. Mayer has a tough road ahead of her, but the star...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. superguy (Posts: 269; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I bet she was talented at attracting engineers. :D
17. E.N. (Posts: 2224; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I bet she was hired for the position based on her resume and skills
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
I love Yahoo mail, it's so much friendlier than Gmail, and Yahoo messenger is great. But that's perhaps all about Yahoo these days. Hopefully Mayer can rub some Google magic on Yahoo and turn the company around.
4. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 243; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Hopefully Yahoo will stop being the spam and ad bot that it has become
8. tigermcm (Posts: 669; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
nail in the coffin. I have yahoo for spam and junk sites that need an email address
5. mas11 (Posts: 1026; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I believe she is also pregnant
6. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
"Mayer's biggest strength is in helping attract quality engineers"
ahhhh... I see....
10. checkmymike (Posts: 80; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
She should seduce and sleep with tim cook and larry page so that yahoo would be successful.