Marissa Mayer named new Yahoo CEO, looks to strengthen its mobile business
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jul 2012, 21:32
Being a Yahoo CEO is not a job that seems to have much security these days. In the past 5 years, Yahoo has had 6 different CEOs, including two interim CEOs, and newly appointed CEO Marissa Mayer. Mayer has a tough road ahead of her, but the star...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. superguy posted on 17 Jul 2012, 10:03 2 1
I bet she was talented at attracting engineers. :D
17. E.N. posted on 17 Jul 2012, 15:00 1 1
I bet she was hired for the position based on her resume and skills
3. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 16 Jul 2012, 22:05 8 3
I love Yahoo mail, it's so much friendlier than Gmail, and Yahoo messenger is great. But that's perhaps all about Yahoo these days. Hopefully Mayer can rub some Google magic on Yahoo and turn the company around.
4. TheRetroReplay posted on 16 Jul 2012, 23:31 9 0
Hopefully Yahoo will stop being the spam and ad bot that it has become
8. tigermcm posted on 17 Jul 2012, 02:01 4 0
nail in the coffin. I have yahoo for spam and junk sites that need an email address
5. mas11 posted on 16 Jul 2012, 23:48 1 0
I believe she is also pregnant
6. bayusuputra posted on 17 Jul 2012, 00:38 6 1
"Mayer's biggest strength is in helping attract quality engineers"
ahhhh... I see....
10. checkmymike posted on 17 Jul 2012, 02:15 1 9
She should seduce and sleep with tim cook and larry page so that yahoo would be successful.