Mario and Zelda creator, Shigeru Miyamoto, admits to having a liking to those Angry Birds
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2012, 12:54 posted on
Much like all of us, Super Mario Brothers and The Legend of Zelda creator, the one and only Shigeru Miyamoto, has actually expressed his love for the popular Angry Birds game. In fact, the video gaming pioneer was recently in Paris to promote the launch of the Nintendo 3DS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. irvinkeith (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
Give me Pokemon for iOS and Android and i'll be happy.
2. jeetster (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
on android we already have all the emulators. just sayin.
3. irvinkeith (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
yea i know, we have the emulators(jailbroken) as well but i want a true cross platform pokemon game that is integrated into the OS and can get updates. Nintendo is really missing out on a lot of money.
9. jeetster (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
nintendo would lose tons of money. nintendo would no longer make money on the actual system + games. And the games would only cost like $5 tops. for systems it usually runs atleast 29.99. they'll see a much smaller profit margin.
4. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Its not hard to see why he likes it. Its reminiscent of a nintendo game in many ways with the way its designed to be a game for all ages and also how its enjoyable by people that normally dont like its genre.
5. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Well we all know what that means. Angry Birds will be characters in the new Super Smash Bros. LOL
6. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
lmao LOOK at that red bird, it look just like her.
8. andro. (Posts: 1890; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Miyamoto is a complete legend,Ocarina of time and Mario 64 are still epic even to this day. Id love to see him develop games for smartphone