Mario Lopez entertains Kim Kardashian with his BlackBerry Torch
It is not sure what the actor, famous with the sitcom Saved by the Bell, is showing to Miss Kardashian, but his facial expression definitely shows that he is more than proud with it. Kim on the other side looks impressed by the situation and the RIM product, but it is good not to forget that the two of them have professional acting experience.
If you have any ides what is on the BlackBerry Torch display at the moment the picture was taken, do not hesitate to leave your comment below...
17. Lucas777 posted on 02 Mar 2011, 16:54 0 2
maybe ph is doing this to attract guys to their sight. they will launch an all out kardashian campaign
2. DJLegacy2k5 posted on 02 Mar 2011, 09:02 8 2
How the hell is this nething related to ANYTHING. I saw a moto razr in a tv show the other day....should i write a blog about it? STFU, SMH
4. ohsnaps (unregistered) posted on 02 Mar 2011, 09:11 5 2
Man watever. we can care less about talentless kim and the article.
5. IDontBelieveYou (unregistered) posted on 02 Mar 2011, 09:51 1 1
Its a picture message from Bret Favre that was suppose to go to Kim K.
7. Owlet posted on 02 Mar 2011, 10:39 5 1
PhoneArena, you misspelled "ideas". Are you ever going to proofread your articles?
8. vvelez5 posted on 02 Mar 2011, 11:02 4 1
Im gonna say the same thing that has been posted on here before. WHO CARES?
10. Kuddow (unregistered) posted on 02 Mar 2011, 13:27 0 2
"Ahh, now I remember why i visit engadget way more often than PA"
11. olufadi1 posted on 02 Mar 2011, 13:36 1 2
haha. i mean i had the same reaction too... idk y u would care about this... but i don't cus out PA for that.
legit website, they can write what they wanna write or do whatever they wanna do every once in a while. if u don't like it read something else.
:-P just my opinion. you're entitled to yours :-)
12. Leo (unregistered) posted on 02 Mar 2011, 14:15 1 2
I care cuz I'm not a geek
13. p0rkguy posted on 02 Mar 2011, 14:42 0 2
Kim on the other side looks impressed by the situation and the RIM product, but it is good not to forget that the two of them have professional acting experience.
Trolling your own site?
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered) posted on 02 Mar 2011, 15:53 1 1
What the hell is he doing with that dumb SLUT? I'm sure Jessie would be mad as heck if she see this jk.
16. luis_lopez_351 posted on 02 Mar 2011, 16:35 1 3
stupid phonearena debates -__- u guys dont matter whats phonearena going to do nothing!!! and btw why did u came to this article in thee first place! stop calling phonearena when u look just as or more stupider...idiots!
18. Owlet posted on 02 Mar 2011, 18:45 3 1
Luis, I thought I told you to keep your hands off the mouse! Somebody needs to be spanked!
20. ed wood (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 20:54 0 0
Lopez was the underlying reason for Eva Longoria's divorce. Tony Parker would see Longoria with him in the magazines, and question why he was all over her. Longoria told him that it was a friendship she was unwilling to give up and so Parker found someone else. Everyone blamed Parker when it was really Longoria's fault.
Here we have Lopez and Kardashian playing games. She's got the multi-million dollar ring and she knows her fiancee isn't going anywhere. So again, we have another woman playing games. Who knows - maybe she'll get more publicity (which is what she's all about).