Maps for iPhone and Glass win Google two design awards
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2013, 08:03 posted on
Google has undergone a remarkable transformation - from a quick search engine with non-existent design to suddenly a company that is in the fore-front of design trends…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1386; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Google glass look stylish but i prefer it to be more like normal glass which wont be noticed by others..
3. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Im very confused about wth number 5 is exactly......
4. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Ouch, what an insult to Apple, their competitor gets an award for their maps application that runs on your phones/tablets. I'm sure the people in the Apple Maps team aren't too happy with this, but hopefully it'll spur them to get the thing fixed.
6. moroninc (Posts: 193; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
You can't just beat Google Maps in one shot they've been improving it for years and kudos to Google for upping the ante