Map the HTC logo undearneath the display of the One as a menu button
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 05:37 posted on
The inquiring minds wanted to link the physical possibility that the HTC logo responds to touch with its dormant hardware logs in the Android platform running on the HTC One, and the result was what Borat would say "Great success!"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. sintruder (Posts: 91; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
no excuses for the people who complain about the two buttons now.
3. sintruder (Posts: 91; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
another reason to buy the one!very cool indeed!
5. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
HTC could have included that option in the phone settings, don't really know why they went with the two button layout
6. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Wowwwwww!! I better figure this trick out on my new One!!
this is freaking great!!! it's like finding an xtra 100 bucks bill stuck underneath the sofa!
7. true1984 (Posts: 731; Member since: 23 May 2012)
Too bad it doesn't work on the Sprint version...
11. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Why don't they just make it work out of the box!
12. LeelaPakanati (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Feb 2013)
I want to have it as htc = home, home = multitasking; i am used to the nexus to that's the way i like it