Manage your favorite MLB players on your Android phone with 9 innings: Pro Baseball 2011
0. phoneArena posted on 04 May 2011, 10:05
The first baseball simulation game for smartphones that has been licensed by the MLBPA, 9 innings: ProBaseball 2011 offers three modes of game play, including one that allows you to manage your favorite team over a regular season...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. edbdroid (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 10:21 1 0
Really? No code to scan?
Ok, I'm grateful for the heads-up, but a link or a code would have been helpful. Thank you for making me aware of the app, which I will now go search for on the Android Market.
4. Nine1Sickness posted on 04 May 2011, 11:04 0 0
They make money by making you buy in app items... Not to mention TONS of ADVERTISEMENTS!!!
2. njphoneguy (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 10:43 0 0
Good game. Lags some but works well on new LG G2X. Just wish it wasn't the New York A when it should be the YANKEES!
7. aztaxia12295 posted on 05 May 2011, 20:31 0 0
a drunk monkey can manage better than girardi...
8. anonymous1515 (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 21:23 0 0
How do you add players to you order?