Man says Pinterest stole his ideas, files lawsuit
0. phoneArena 29 Dec 2012, 03:27 posted on
Theodore F. Schroeder has filed a lawsuit against Pinterest claiming that the idea behind the website was his and that one of the early investors in the site, Brian Cohen, gave away Schroeder's ideas which were implemented in Pinterest; Cohen is also named in the suit which Pinterest says it will "defend aggressively"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. jibraihimi (Posts: 712; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
This virus of lawsuits is spreading very fast in modern world........... Is there any vaccine to cure this.........???
6. smallworld (Posts: 454; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
There are always been lawsuits in every country in the world. People seem to realize that court only exist since apple vs samsung... sigh
8. Hollywould (Posts: 14; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
I came up with the idea of a smartphone long ago..got beat to it, who do I sue?
4. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
that's business, facebook was created in a way like that. theodore supposed to make a signed paper about sharing the ideas to other company or whatsoever
9. TheMan (Posts: 441; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
"Additionally, Rendezoo was said to have targeted females..."
I should be named on that suit because I have targeted females for almost as long as I can remember.
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Technological stealing has been going on since Viktor Belenko's defection days so why is anyone surprised over these things ...