Man calls cops 5 times to complain about broken Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2011, 00:29 posted on
Most of us know that when our phone is not working correctly, it should be brought back to the place of purchase; one Illinois man made 5 calls to the police, complaining that his Apple iPhone was not working properly...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. ibap (Posts: 762; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Used to have a neighbor who would call the police for directions somewhere - even without alcohol.
24. BlowJobs (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
As if written by an Apple employee, the article goes into damage control by suggesting that the man had to be under the influence of some substance, because it would be impossible for an Apple product to be defective.
31. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
how in the world did you get that screen name past PA police?? lolol
42. idgaf (Posts: 31; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Cuz PA blows jobs too trolol i just had to say it :trollface:
33. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
That is the last time I tell the PA writers about a funny story because the PA readers deserve a good lauph
39. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
if you want credit tell them to credit you in the article. And really you dont deserve credit because you aren't the source of the article... unless you happen to be the 911 operator or the police officer or witnessed it firsthand.
41. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I\'ll thumbs up you, ha I don\'t know why people thumbs down you.
28. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
the worst part is, the number for iphone tech support is 1-800-MY-IPHONE.....it's not hard to remember!!
Or they may have some kind of app or something if I'm not mistaken...but at least the lady was nice about it :)
32. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow.. poor iphone in the hands of that mean man.... he should be stripped of the iphone... give him the LG Optimus.. or or a My Touch... please save the iphoneeeee.. I beg...
36. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
or give him a Blackberry so he'll get himself arrested again. xD
40. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
save the iphone? I thought this guy was the mindset of the average iphone user or at least not far from it.