Man calls cops 5 times to complain about broken Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2011, 00:29 posted on
Most of us know that when our phone is not working correctly, it should be brought back to the place of purchase; one Illinois man made 5 calls to the police, complaining that his Apple iPhone was not working properly...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Lol you're cold sir.. Funny but once Miz sees this he's going to get all kinds of angry.... Then again he probably won't be out of jail for atleast a few days :)
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, it'll be worth it when he gets out though.
2. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Can't wait to see this guy again on the next edition of World's Dumbest Criminal
5. Derekjeter (Posts: 638; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
That's how all Apple fan boys look like.
6. SuperEd (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It\'s kind of hard to tell, however. My first thought was a converted Driod user. Pretty sure that\'s what it was.
29. roldefol (Posts: 3340; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
We've all run into PA's apostrophe coding problem lately.
19. s.mrabet (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
A droid use would have known how to handle an iphone. lol
8. F0REVER (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
i got 3 iphoned and a phd . u got a problem? this man did nothing wrong. i tink he should have been helped. sometimes my iphone does not work as well. i spend 3 grand in iphones...are you suffering from madness with your htc?
10. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Faceroll typing at its best. Or you have fingers too fat for your IPhones small screen. Edit that a little so we can understand.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you mean by calling 911 the number used in real life and death emergencies? he could have gotten Apple's number right there from his iPhone and if he was able to make a call with it then it must not have been a dire enough problem to just go through the proper channels. if you have a PHD then you should post things intelligently so people don't treat you like you're stupid.
37. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Maybe when he tried to call Apple from his iPhone his call kept getting dropped?
14. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Funny PhD you have...they usually type better :-)
15. GeekMovement (Posts: 1997; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
"this man did nothing wrong." - I loled when I read that.
From my view, breaking his own iphone is his first problem, over drinking is his second problem, and "No, I'm just not very smart" is his third problem.
"One oh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...uh ok? You understand that?" ...
16. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
You seem like the man arrested...
So you can spend 3 grand on iPhones but still incapable of intelligently and logically solve his problem?
You can get a PhD all you want, that still doesn't mean you're ignorant when it comes to technology. People with a PhD nowadays are still trying to discover the magical process of texting and a touch screen. What's a better company for you to use to discover the magical process of it than with Apple? I can see why you feel Apple is so great. It's new to you and you wish others could stoop to your level in the process of learning it.
20. F0REVER (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
u r just jealous of my successful life....i go home 2 my hot wife while you drink soda in your mother"s basement
27. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
If that's all you have in a successful life (to come home to a hot wife) then I feel sorry for you.
30. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"how muc u spend to emport frum mothr russia" - you see what I did there? :)
34. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm not seeing any success at all in your Phone Arena posts so what am i supposed to be jealous of here? a guy (if you even are one) telling me he has a hot wife to go home to? i have like 5 hot wives to go home to in a Bugatti. you need to get on my level before you talk more s**t to me bro.
23. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you have a PHD and still cant spell or use punctuation? Man, the education system is really failing us, huh.
BTW, you dont call 911 for iphone tech support.
Pure madness.. reefer madness!!! :)
26. sarb009 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
¨this man did nothing wrong. i tink he should have been helped ¨ ....and u sholud be f**ked hard
38. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Moral of the story..... don\'t buy an iPhone if you want a phone that won\'t fail you.
17. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Can a drunk person go that far? Is he really that upset with his iphone?
18. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Most male iPhone users are male bitch! or least think like a woman lol
21. cnwwyo (Posts: 126; Member since: 26 May 2011)
i thought it would be the taco, or the gaillito!..lol
22. ibap (Posts: 732; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Used to have a neighbor who would call the police for directions somewhere - even without alcohol.
24. BlowJobs (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
As if written by an Apple employee, the article goes into damage control by suggesting that the man had to be under the influence of some substance, because it would be impossible for an Apple product to be defective.
31. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
how in the world did you get that screen name past PA police?? lolol
42. idgaf (Posts: 31; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Cuz PA blows jobs too trolol i just had to say it :trollface:
33. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
That is the last time I tell the PA writers about a funny story because the PA readers deserve a good lauph
39. downphoenix (Posts: 2816; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
if you want credit tell them to credit you in the article. And really you dont deserve credit because you aren't the source of the article... unless you happen to be the 911 operator or the police officer or witnessed it firsthand.
41. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I\'ll thumbs up you, ha I don\'t know why people thumbs down you.
28. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
the worst part is, the number for iphone tech support is 1-800-MY-IPHONE.....it's not hard to remember!!
Or they may have some kind of app or something if I'm not mistaken...but at least the lady was nice about it :)
32. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow.. poor iphone in the hands of that mean man.... he should be stripped of the iphone... give him the LG Optimus.. or or a My Touch... please save the iphoneeeee.. I beg...
36. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
or give him a Blackberry so he'll get himself arrested again. xD
40. downphoenix (Posts: 2816; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
save the iphone? I thought this guy was the mindset of the average iphone user or at least not far from it.