Make your smartphone's screen turn on and off automatically with Gravity Screen
0. phoneArena 17 Mar 2014, 10:43 posted on
Using the power key to wake up a phone from stand-by is so 2012. If you wan't to be the coolest guy on the block, you need an app that can make your screen turn on and off automatically - Gravity Screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. brar.arsh (Posts: 200; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Battery hog, till the time it doesnt come from factory.
5. Sauce (unregistered)
I've been using this feature on my past iPhones. From experience, it doesn't kill your battery as you might think it would. Time to get this on my Note
2. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I've tried it around June last year. It works like a charm, although I couldn't test the reliability of the proximity sensor because mine is so weak
3. suhas2000 (Posts: 20; Member since: 24 Jul 2008)
I have been using it since last May or so... love it!
4. vipervoid123 (Posts: 163; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Alrdy using it ~
My Proximty sensor weak ~
instead I use 2 sensor to wake up my , motion and proximty ~
and it work well for me ~
6. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
It basically makes your phone act like a Moto X.
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
use it and see if it adversely affects battery usage...
8. Moose (Posts: 247; Member since: 05 Jan 2015)
I like this app a lot but it doesn't work consistently on the Huawei MediaPad X1 - maybe not optimised for this device?