Make your Samsung Galaxy S4 sound better using Adapt Sound
0. phoneArena 20 May 2013, 04:09 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has an awesome built-in feature called Adapt Sound. Simply put, it fine tunes the sound output of the smartphone in accordance to the user's hearing and to what headphones are being used with the device. Allow us to tell you how to use the feature...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. procol (Posts: 14; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I think this is very useful feature for most people even it's almost overlooked. Like eye sight, the hearing of ears are not exactly same usually. In my case, I have learned that my left ear hears better through experience. It was somewhat frustrating that I don't have any proper method to take a balance with iPhone 4 when listening music. It's not a big deal but the switching to GS4 solved my little wish I have had for long. Btw, I listen to hard rock music a lot. Maybe that's to blame. :[
3. therealestboy (Posts: 47; Member since: 03 May 2013)
While the S4 has alot of gimmick feats, some of them are quite nice. Overall, it is great phone.
4. voxmarc (Posts: 296; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
The S3 and Note 2 has similar feature its on PHONE/CALL SETTINGS/MY CALL SOUND/PERSONALIZE CALL SOUND.... You're Welcome.
5. XaErO (Posts: 37; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Awesome !! .. its a must have feature for me on smartphone !!
6. BlueMeBritt (Posts: 10; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Looking forward to see this feature on my note 2 maybe in the 4.2.2 update. Hopefully next month! :)
7. poping (unregistered)
the bass is AWESOME.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. gerasim (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
stupid why i buy a phone for big money and use an app to make it sound better samsung should stop using horrible sound start innovating and stop sleeping.
10. chocolaking (Posts: 413; Member since: 22 May 2012)
what phone has the wolfson packed with?
11. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
International S4 and S3 both have a wolfson dac.
12. death2trollz (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Nov 2013)
It may be an improvement unique to the Note 3 but I noticed a marked difference using this with Spotify