Major carriers may not offer Ubuntu Touch until 2015
1. gprime (Posts: 28; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Ubuntu looks good wish Google would just buy it, then the Google Chrome sign would like a sharigan when u combine the Ubuntu logo to it
7. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
then it really wont be ubuntu the way its meant to be
2. andynaija (Posts: 761; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Carriers probably don't want to offer it yet so they can develop it to their taste and put all their carrier nonsense on it.
5. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I like ubuntu been using it for years with of course MS you still need it...
6. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I would like to see an unlikely pair like tegra and ubuntu since it seems like either no ones ready for them or no ones wants to give it a chance ubuntu for phones and tablets which both of these 2 are going for your ideas can come to life this way plus add gaming like steam box since debian is the main source easy to drop it in ubuntu plus break the 64gb barrier these phones have with sd cards can't really understand why so much technology into these devices are limited to space on it.