Mailbox app for iPhone is now available, waitlist is about 380,000 people long
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Feb 2013, 03:56
This email client for the iPhone has generated so much hype, that Orchestra had to build a waitlist for fear of crashing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bubba78 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 05:29 0
Only 164,189 people in front of me...Yeah this is going to take awhile!!!
2. drahmad posted on 08 Feb 2013, 06:07 0
why is mailbox so important, why not apple's built in client?
3. INF1N1TY posted on 08 Feb 2013, 06:53 0
I thought the same thing. Maybe they just don't like the mail app and thinks that the Mailbox app is better.
4. casperspirits posted on 08 Feb 2013, 10:36 0
To Maxwell R, the editor. How much did they pay you to write this post???
5. downphoenix posted on 08 Feb 2013, 12:37 0
I'll have to check out the video and such later. I just dont see why so much excitement for an email client but yea.