Mailbox app for iPhone is now available, waitlist is about 380,000 people long
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 03:56 posted on
This email client for the iPhone has generated so much hype, that Orchestra had to build a waitlist for fear of crashing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bubba78 (Posts: 55; Member since: 23 May 2011)
Only 164,189 people in front of me...Yeah this is going to take awhile!!!
2. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
why is mailbox so important, why not apple's built in client?
3. INF1N1TY (banned) (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I thought the same thing. Maybe they just don't like the mail app and thinks that the Mailbox app is better.
4. casperspirits (Posts: 15; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
To Maxwell R, the editor. How much did they pay you to write this post???
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2740; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I'll have to check out the video and such later. I just dont see why so much excitement for an email client but yea.