Magician duo brings iPad magic to a whole new level
0. phoneArena 24 Mar 2012, 20:51 posted on
Charlie Caper and Erik Rosales put on an incredible presentation on behalf of Step2 Communications at MIPIM in Cannes. The act required seven iPads, one of Sweden’s best magicians, and, assumingly, countless hours of rehearsal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JBz007 (Posts: 63; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
That was amazing! Those guys are great. Now I love Stockholm!
2. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
that was amazing! though I would have liked to see another magic trick:
the iPad to fall on the floor without breaking the screen
8. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Seriously, the f*** do ipads, or giant ipods as I call them, have to do with phones?
9. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
funny how u dont post this on any android tab article... or giant paperweights as i call them
10. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
I don't care for tablets at all, and in fairness neither should be on a PHONE site. It's just that the ipad gets 100x more coverage than android tablets. Uhdurr.
11. md227a (Posts: 141; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
OK this was just plain awesome, regardless if it was done on an Ipad or if it had been done on a galaxy tab. This was well rehearsed and was enjoyable to watch.
12. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
to some people out there... idiot Humor doesnt get you likes in this Forum... only Clever well thought out jokes. The top comment second comment about the iPad falling without breaking, Hilarious! The guy that said "what the hell is Stockholm?" not so much.