MWC events for the 13th of February
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Feb 2011, 10:46
We are sending troops on the ground floor at the Mobile World Congress, which is officially kicking off on February 14th. However, a number of companies are holding pre-MWC events on the 13th, which are actually pretty major...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Saraansh Tandon (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:24 0 0
UPDATE: its 13th of February. Make the correction
2. from a website that can proof (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:27 1 0
wow proof read much guys?
3. Losh (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:36 0 0
what about HTC?
4. samsung galaxy s2 or htc desir (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:57 0 0
wht phone is better? samsung galaxy s2 or htc desire hd2? :D
5. Asif (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 13:49 0 0
definetly samsung galaxy s2 coz htc desire cant match it
6. dr.dante posted on 12 Feb 2011, 18:20 0 0
for the time those fu***ing smart phones comes out step by step just adding only one feature,i am not going to change my htc hd2.it is the easiest way for the company to grab our money,it is a smart way of marketing.
They are doing such fcking features and no one deals with battery life.
7. Ed (unregistered) posted on 13 Feb 2011, 11:11 0 0
What about Nokia? I am getting conflicted information saying that Nokia will have a presentation today but some say it's tomorrow.