MWC events for the 13th of February
We have split our team since they overlap, and will be present on Sunday at both important gatherings then - of Sony Ericsson and Samsung:
Sony Ericsson - 6pm-10pm CET / 12 noon - 4pm EST / 11am-3pm CT / 9am-1pm PST
Here we expect to see the announcement of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.
Samsung - 6pm-7pm CET / 12 noon - 1pm EST / 11am - 12 noon CT / 9am-10am PST
In the same timeframe we have Samsung, which we will be following first and foremost for the Samsung Galaxy S 2 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 details.
We'll be your eyes and ears at these events on Sunday, so stay tuned to PhoneArena for first-hand news and hands-on reports.
1. Saraansh Tandon (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:24 0 0
UPDATE: its 13th of February. Make the correction
2. from a website that can proof (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:27 1 0
wow proof read much guys?
3. Losh (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:36 0 0
what about HTC?
4. samsung galaxy s2 or htc desir (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 10:57 0 0
wht phone is better? samsung galaxy s2 or htc desire hd2? :D
5. Asif (unregistered) posted on 11 Feb 2011, 13:49 0 0
definetly samsung galaxy s2 coz htc desire cant match it
6. dr.dante posted on 12 Feb 2011, 18:20 0 0
for the time those fu***ing smart phones comes out step by step just adding only one feature,i am not going to change my htc hd2.it is the easiest way for the company to grab our money,it is a smart way of marketing.
They are doing such fcking features and no one deals with battery life.
7. Ed (unregistered) posted on 13 Feb 2011, 11:11 0 0
What about Nokia? I am getting conflicted information saying that Nokia will have a presentation today but some say it's tomorrow.