MWC day 1: here is the schedule of events for Monday
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2013, 03:11 posted on
The PhoneArena team has finally landed at Barcelona to bring you everything new and exciting from the Mobile World Congress 2013. Even though the show officially kicks off on Monday, February 25th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Is john v there? Always love his "johnnnnnnnnnnnn veeeee"
2. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
i am waiting for nokiaaaaaaaaaa...........
3. nikenturd (unregistered)
5. Kriksis (Posts: 87; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I don't see anything else to wait for...
Perhaps only Mozilla...
7. -box- (Posts: 3973; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I'm intrigued by ASUS. They make some of the best consumer-grade computers available for the money.
As for why wait for Nokia, it is because they make the best consumer-grade phones for the money and truly push the industry forward instead of minor almost-intangible spec bumps.
6. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
this will run until 28th?
is there still any samsung event or gadgets?
8. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Aside from Nokia every other showing will be underwhelming (Note 8/Huawei P2 anyone), just crappy budget phones and Asus placing emphasis on the tablet over the phone once more which will be supposedly made out of metal, I'm failing to see where the excitement is. MWC is slowly losing its prestige where OEMs decide not to show us any cutting edge hardware and software instead opting to show their flagship devices at separate events (HTC One/xperia z/S4), it seems only Nokia puts the effort into these shows and they haven't forgotten their roots of placing the importance of the phone over the tablet unlike Asus. Rest assured the Lumia 1000 or whatever it's called will be the highlight of the show.
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm hyping the Asus device :)
11. lee480 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Lol PhoneArena never even bother to attend Sony's press conference, which is over already.
12. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Come on Sony, show us that 6.44 inch beast your hiding..